Wood plastic composite deck floors
WOOD PLASTIC COMPOSITE (WPC - DECK FLOORING)
WPC decking is a new eco- friendly functional attractive decking for outdoor use.
Composite decking offers the beauty of wood without the drawbacks of potential corroding, splintering
or termite damage. This low –maintenance decking alternative holds upto the temperature extremes of our climatic conditions with minimum thermal expansion & contraction to maximize the stability. A good alternative to wood .
PLANK CUT FORM
Wood plastic composite
- 30% HDPE( grade A recycled )
- 60% treated dry bamboo & wood fibre
- 10% chemical additives – anti UV stabilizers, Anti-oxidation & anti fungus agents, colourants, binding & reinforcing additives etc.
(Click on Image to View full size)
- looks & feels like natural wood
- Durable - due to high density
- Resistant to Moisture, termites, rot & decay
- High degree of UV & colour stability
- Anti-slip , barefoot friendly & no cracking
- Easy to install – using conventional tools
- Low- labour/maintenance cost – No painting, Only periodically cleaning
- Environmentally friendly
- Suitable from - 40 C to 60 C
Outdoor deckfloors : Balconies : Terraces : Patios : fencing : gates : cladding : landscaping applications
Tile & long plank forms ---- wood & line finish ---- greyish/earthy tones ---- size options
Click here to view Image Gallery